- Stow Scramble Cyclo Cross on December 13, 2015 10:00 am
SDCC is one of several long established cycling clubs in Suffolk, we always welcome new members to ensure the clubs thriving future.
We have an expanding and very active membership involved in several disciplines of cycling, including Road Racing, Time trialling, Cyclo-cross, Mountain Biking, Sportives and social riding.
We organise six evening 10 mile time trials as part of the Ipswich & District TT series, open 10 and 20 mile time trials (some as part of the SPOCO East series) a Regional B road race a reliability ride in February and a sportive in August
- SDCC Championship 2015
- SDCC Club Championship 2015 Week 7 SDCC Championship 2015 Week 6 SDCC Championship 2015 Week...
- 3 Counties Sportive – Entries Open
- Click here for details and a link to the BC site for...
- SDCC Evening Time Trial League
- The Ipswich & District Time Trial series league table for SDCC riders...
- IMPORTANT NOTICE – Fast Test Road Race cancelled
- It is with great regret that we have had to cancel the Fast Test Road Race that was due to take...
- Don’t miss out on the Debenham 20
- The Debenham 20. A true sporting course time trial. 20 miles, from Debenham thru Pettaugh to...